Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum
Raves/Rants about the goings-on on a little blue inconsequential planet in a small and relatively uninspiring solar system which is on the far end of a small and wholly unspectacular galaxy in the large universe.

Name of my new band is..

Category: By El Subliminal
The Behenc******s.
Inspired by this
Clearly having such names is not good for marketing purposes. But perhaps in a perverse way, it is.
At any rate, I can use an expletive from a language other than English as the name of my band, and while staying true to my punk ethos can still be marketable. cool. The behenchutiyas it is.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Gulti_As_Charged June 25, 2008 at 7:12 AM
    I know some people back home who wanted to form a Bob Marley cover band called "Gaand Marley". LOL.
  2. El Subliminal June 25, 2008 at 7:20 AM
    and the award for the comment of the year goes to....
  3. Satchal June 25, 2008 at 10:03 AM
    How about "Los Lodas"?
  4. Satchal June 25, 2008 at 10:08 AM
    A little off-topic, but I always liked the band name "Boxing Gandhis"; of course, no one knows who they are.

Something to say?