Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum
Raves/Rants about the goings-on on a little blue inconsequential planet in a small and relatively uninspiring solar system which is on the far end of a small and wholly unspectacular galaxy in the large universe.

Wicked. or as greeks would say gamAto: Ramayana 3392AD

Category: , By El Subliminal


My bro pointed me to this piece of awesomeness.
All I have to say - its about time!

Given that we have a super rich mythology, I don't see why it should not be exploited.
While I've already ordered all there is to order, the one piece of mythology which can be made into a comic book to end all comic books - the story of Karna.

Top that bitches! Meanwhile head over here and buy.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Seetal May 9, 2008 at 7:36 AM
    I am truly impressed with this plot .. it sounds like something that could really happen in the future .. I wonder how they plan on incorporating Ravan's 10 heads .. That would make it even sicker if they can pull that off somehow ... I'm not sure if this is sacrilegious to say this but Seeta is sexy!
  2. Satchal May 9, 2008 at 8:06 AM
    Very cool, I'm putting my order in right away. Also check out Ashok Banker's Ramayana novel series - his description of Ravan's ten heads is nothing short of brilliant.

    RE: story of Karna, clever idea, one of the most complex characters in Indian mythology, but how do you think the idea of a bastard child of the sun and Kunti would play to the masses?

Something to say?